Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.
Monday, July 20, 2009
2-3 weeks! I am in no way, shape, or form patient enough to wait 2-3 more weeks for my beautiful Malabrigo Worsted Yarn! Poo. I ended up calling customer service and changing my order to that instead of the color being Bobby Blue, I'd get Indigo, because indigo is in stock and therefore I can get it sooner. That stinks a bit, but, *squeals* I get my yarn in about 4-5 days along with the rest of my order. I'm pleased, and the indigo is a nice color.
- ► 2010 (30)
- I love Stephanie Pearl-Mcphee's books.
- Rain, rain, go away, come again another day..
- Ribbit, Ribbit.
- Oh forgiving, gracious Gods of yarn, I know you lo...
- Frogged the hell out of Serpentina.
- Ooh, looks fun.
- Day 2 of Soft Brick Scarf
- I think I may need reading glasses :/
- MY PACKAGES CAME IN!
- Current Orders I'm Expecting
- Well, poo!
- WAHOO! First post. -tasteful happy dance-
- ▼ July (13)