Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Well, poo!

"I'm writing to inform you that, unfortunately, one or more items that you requested are on backorder at this time. We do not currently have an estimate for when the back ordered merchandise will be back in stock. On average, it can take 2-3 weeks for most back orders, but some items can take longer."

2-3 weeks! I am in no way, shape, or form patient enough to wait 2-3 more weeks for my beautiful Malabrigo Worsted Yarn! Poo. I ended up calling customer service and changing my order to that instead of the color being Bobby Blue, I'd get Indigo, because indigo is in stock and therefore I can get it sooner. That stinks a bit, but, *squeals* I get my yarn in about 4-5 days along with the rest of my order. I'm pleased, and the indigo is a nice color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.