Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 2 of Soft Brick Scarf


The scarf is going well. I got through the first Section 1, Section 2, another Section 1, and I'm working on Section 2 again. It's great, except for one thing.

It's
reeeeaaaalllyyyy repetitive. Enough that I stop focusing, thinking I know what I'm doing, then I look down and realize I've knitted the wrong row. Poo. So It's complicated enough to have to at least half-focus on, but not complicated enough to keep me from day-dreaming. It's going well so far, it looks just the pattern says it is supposed to, which is always a good sign.

I already know I'm going to need to block it though, but blocking is magic, so I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.