Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Day 2 of Soft Brick Scarf
The scarf is going well. I got through the first Section 1, Section 2, another Section 1, and I'm working on Section 2 again. It's great, except for one thing.
It's reeeeaaaalllyyyy repetitive. Enough that I stop focusing, thinking I know what I'm doing, then I look down and realize I've knitted the wrong row. Poo. So It's complicated enough to have to at least half-focus on, but not complicated enough to keep me from day-dreaming. It's going well so far, it looks just the pattern says it is supposed to, which is always a good sign.
I already know I'm going to need to block it though, but blocking is magic, so I'm okay with that.
- ► 2010 (30)
- I love Stephanie Pearl-Mcphee's books.
- Rain, rain, go away, come again another day..
- Ribbit, Ribbit.
- Oh forgiving, gracious Gods of yarn, I know you lo...
- Frogged the hell out of Serpentina.
- Ooh, looks fun.
- Day 2 of Soft Brick Scarf
- I think I may need reading glasses :/
- MY PACKAGES CAME IN!
- Current Orders I'm Expecting
- Well, poo!
- WAHOO! First post. -tasteful happy dance-
- ▼ July (13)