Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Because, obviously, I don't have enough yarn already.

Everything I've acquired in the past 3 days. Including the koala version of Kritter Craft Cases and some suede bottoms for felted clogs(not shown).

Cascade 220 in Italian Plum. It is a very beautiful, rich purple. My camera disagrees. I took about 20 pictures and they all look really dark. Other yarns look great, this yarn just doesn't photograph well.
Cascade 220 Tweed in a blue that is bright, but not nearly as much as the picture portrays.

Encore Chunky in a very nice gray.

Cascade 220 in Tutu Pink. (It's for my mother. She is all about the pink. I happen to think it's nauseating.)

Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Semi-Solids in Indigo

In the past 3 days, I have spent a dizzying amount of money on yarn. I figured I might as well post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.