Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jeeze, this brings my total to 17 skeins in 4 days.

"Hey, mom, since Hobby Lobby is on our way home, can we stop there? I want to find these needles I've been hunting for. It'll only take a minute or two."
"Sure."


I went in looking for 16" circular needles in any size except for 6.

I found 16" circulars in a US size 5.. and 2 skeins of Wool-Ease Chunky and the newest issue of Debbie Bliss's magazine.


Honestly, people should start locking me in the car or knocking me out when I ask to go to Hobby Lobby or Joanns. I only plan of getting one thing and I come out with 30$ worth of impulse-buys.


My mother is right, I really need to learn how to be financially responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.