Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Monday, September 21, 2009

I love Katy Blevins

I got 12 skeins of yarn today, and 10 of them were gifted to me from Katy Blevins.

Let me repeat that so you can fully understand. She gave me 10 skeins of yarn. 10 huge pretty decent skeins of acrylic (that wasn't too shabby) yarn.

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, the way to mine is paved with yarn.


I freaking love her.



Oh, and I learned I cannot be trusted to go into Hobby Lobby and not buy at least 20$ worth of knitting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.