Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Socks!



This morning I decided to put the half finished sock on one of the sock blockers. You know, just for kicks.

IT'S FOOT SHAPED! AND THE RIGHT SIZE! AND THE GAUGE IS FANTASTIC! I think I forgot to mention that it is perfect.



After finishing the decreases of the picked up stitches from the heel flap (Wow, I can't remember the term. It's not the gusset.. the instep? I have no idea.) too quickly, I had to rip back to pre-picked-up-stitches and start over again. I decided to put an all-knit row in between the decrease rows. That seems to work out perfectly.


Wow, foot shaped socks. This thrills me to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.