Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hrm.

Today is the day of returning Christmas presents and using that money to buy something you'd actually use (or want). I returned $55 of stuff and then went to my LYS, A Good Yarn. I toddled around for a while and came up with e skeins of Silky Wool in Viridian (it's this light teal with just a hint of seafoam green tints), the big monstrous bottle of Euclan, and the mile-long circular needle for the blanket.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Blanket? Who's knitting a blanket?


Yes, that would be me. I decided to save all of my leftover yarn and just tie the ends together and knit and knit until it was big enough and have a multi-colored blanket of some sort. I figured that it'll take forever to knit and it will tell a very lovely story and it will give reason to my hoarding of all of my "yarn scraps". (Or maybe I'll just cast on a million stitches, knit for about 6" and call it a scarf. You never know.)


I went to see The Princess and The Frog today. While it had extremely creepy parts, (it's voodoo, what about voodoo isn't creepy) it was cuuuuuuuuuuute. I liked the southern belle, she was funny. I miss Louisiana :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.