Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas is a very nice day.

My mother, being the beautiful creature that she is, got me the best Christmas present ever.

A swift and ball winder.

She got this for me partly because of the hints I've been dropping these past couple of weeks, and partly because it fascinates her how they work. Anyways, they're wonderful and amazing and I spent 3 hours this morning winding every skein of yarn I own (this is only a small fraction).


I also got a sweater kit that I was eyeing-but-not-buying at the quilt show (long story) my mom dragged me to in September. The one I saw was in gold, but this one is in teal and the yarn is hand dyed and hand spun and gorgeous.

As for non-knitting-related items, I got the entire Star Wars collection (I've never seen any of them before), 2 fitness games for the Wii, a couple of books (one with the low-down on socks, which is knitting-related), and various other stuff.


The morning was so crazy that I got really busy and forgot breakfast, and now my stomach hurts. Bleeeeeeeeh.


I'm going to go have some more Christmas fun, Merry Christmas to all :)


(I'll post later with some more pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.