Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sheesh.

I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to go to knit night tonight at A Good Yarn. I went in with $50, and came out with 6 skeins of yarn (4 were gifts form Capi, more on that later) and Sock Innovation by Cookie A.

I started with one skein of sock yarn and the book, that was good. Then a woman came in with gorgeous hand dyed yarn, 550 yds. of deliciousness. How the hell was I to resist? (For the record, it's peach and pink and purple.. and totally girly. Love it.)


Oh, and Capi took me to her house (which is looks tiny until you walk inside and it never, ever ends. Ever.) to see her rooms upon rooms of yarn. It was great, it gives me an idea of what I aspire to have when I finally "grow up".



I'll photograph the yarn tomorrow and add it to Ravelry :) I have homework to do tonight.



P.S. TO anyone who goes to the Thursday night group at Starbucks, I won't be there tomorrow. My mama will be having some super fun procedures going on tomorrow at the hospital and needs a ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.