Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The DeStash Party: The Aftermath

















Yeah.. I'm pretty happy with the yarn I got. The top 2 yarns, the Fearless Fibers sock yarn I bought for $15 a piece from Capi. Yeah, 550 yds. for $15 is like... I don't know, I tried to come up with some awesome description and I can't. It's just plain sweet.

It was really good and I'm definitely going to miss these guys when I move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.