Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Smokey Row

I was at the football game Friday night with my friend, Nicole and we got bored and decided to split. We went off to the local coffee house/ice cream parlor/cafe/diner and guess what we found.


KNITTERS. Yeah, 2 college girls knitting in a booth. I went over and asked (totally couldn't help myself) if they had a local stitch and bitch and they totally did. It's tonight at 5:30 and I'm really excited. Really, really excited.

I'll tell you how it went later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.