Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pogona

I met a knitter friend on Ravelry. Her name is Bobbe (on Ravelry, she's Bjohn). We decided "Hey, lets knit something together!". We picked Pogona by Stephen West and CO.

About a week ago her "cat got his claw stuck and ripped the whole project to shreds". We were both heartbroken.

Turns out Bobbe decided to gift Pogona to me! It gorgeous and wonderful and I'm still tickled that she'd offer such a wonderful gift. I have no idea how I could possibly return the favor (obviously I'd knit her something, but what to knit??).

Pictures? Of course! (I'm a little OCD and have decided to block it. It grew a lot and I love it.)

Oh, it looks really light in these pictures, but believe me: It's bright. Think of an almost-too-ripe avocado/radioactive pond scum/Nickelodeon slime/a forest full of trees. I love it.



(A charming picture of me looking like a linebacker.)


(Bobbe, you made it on the wall. Can you see it?


I love this picture :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.