Creative title, no? I'm a teenage girl who enjoys knitting. A lot. Even more than I love knitting, I love shopping online. Put those two together and you get my bank account laughing at me and lots of yarn and pretty knitting-related stuff. It's pretty great.. the majority of the time.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Best Going Away Party EVER.

Yesterday was my Going Away get-together at Chi Town Pizza w/ my knitting group and it was great. Everyone came and ate and talked and I had a lot of fun.

Nobody ever told me that people brought gifts to going away parties, so I was definitely not expecting all the goodies I received. (Not pictured: A card w/ little blurbs from everyone and a promise of a gift card to my favorite yarn shop in Iowa.)




Ellie made me a spa cloth and brought me some fabulous lavender soap. (I'm all about the fancy soaps, gotta love 'em.)





And Capi brought some of her handspun and told me to pick two. Sooooooooo gorgeous I can't stand it.



I am really going to miss these guys :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love a lot of things. I love Jesus, and I love my friends. I love boys, and I really love to knit. I'm your typical (but not so typical) teenage girl.